Old word, but sums it up-- Awesome!! Loved the pictures, lightened by the words.Couldn't have been more entertained if I'd been watching an old Harrison Ford movie. Just for the record, if my teeth would have been a golf,foot, basket, tennis or even soccer "ball" I would have trusted you in my mouth. Now, my mind? Have at it buddy!
This is the best! We mix it in our big 5 gallon water cooler. Just put all the ingredients in and wait for the dry ice to simmer down before you put the lid on. (It's probably a good idea to do it outside OR not to fill it completely with water--it has a tendancy to bubble over!)
1 comment:
Old word, but sums it up-- Awesome!! Loved the pictures, lightened by the words.Couldn't have been more entertained if I'd been watching an old Harrison Ford movie. Just for the record, if my teeth would have been a golf,foot, basket, tennis or even soccer "ball" I would have trusted you in my mouth. Now, my mind? Have at it buddy!
Post a Comment