The next day we had a party with friends. They got "new paint jobs," licenses, ran a grand prix race, played pin the wheel on McQueen, Red light/Green Light, and ate Cars themed cupcakes and ice cream. Todd set up the race track in the back yard, and it was awesome. We had caution tape, stakes and flags from all our previous entrepreneuring, and we used them to the fullest. The kids were super excited to run the course, stopping at pit stops to rotate tires, fill up with gas and get a tune up. We had a lot of fun...and if you can imagine, Addison got even more presents!
Sunday, June 3, 2007
Addison is 5!
The next day we had a party with friends. They got "new paint jobs," licenses, ran a grand prix race, played pin the wheel on McQueen, Red light/Green Light, and ate Cars themed cupcakes and ice cream. Todd set up the race track in the back yard, and it was awesome. We had caution tape, stakes and flags from all our previous entrepreneuring, and we used them to the fullest. The kids were super excited to run the course, stopping at pit stops to rotate tires, fill up with gas and get a tune up. We had a lot of fun...and if you can imagine, Addison got even more presents!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Cassie! It's Molly Bice (Jackson). I have been sitting here at my computer completely engrossed in your blog. It's so fun to catch up on old friends' blogs, or websites...or whatever. I'm glad your pregnancy is going well. I'm happy for Todd and his career/school decisions (it's not easy!!!) You are just the cutest, hardest working family. I admire you guys so much. You inspire me to do more and be better. AMAZING.
You'll have to check out our little family's blog: jacksonparkcity.blogspot.com --I'll put a link on mine to yours. Love you girl!
Who are those two cute kids?! They strongly resemble two much smaller kids I used to know! ADORABLE!!! All I have to say is it is time to come home. We need to see your babies, our babies, and the belly. I love this stuff! Keep it up. Love ya to pieces!
Post a Comment