Rustic Dots

Sunday, December 14, 2008

December Dance Recital






Perhaps one of the most fun things I have done with my time here on earth ;) was to teach dance to some of the girls in our ward! What could be better than dressing up adorable little girls and parading them for their proud parents? They were adorable! Choosing music, making costumes, accessories, and choreographing the dances was all so much fun! The parents were amazingly supportive, and the recital was like one big happy parent party! I really love our ward!

My friend, Laura Hart, took these pictures of Alivia, and I think they are so beautiful. Thanks so much Laura!

7 comments:

jillian said...

Again, YOU ARE AMAZING! I wish you were here and could teach my girls. They'd love to dance, but get shy in the large (10 or more)classes. beautiful costumes, wonderful job!

Craig and Aly said...

I love it!!! Good job on the costumes I love them! I think you need to frame the picture of livi and hang it in her room! I love it! It makes me happy!

Regan said...

It looks like it turned out really well. All the little girls looked beautiful and it looks like all your hard work payed off.

Prax Family said...

What a fun thing to do for the little girls in the ward! Very cute costumes and really great pictures of your little girl! She is so pretty!

The Jones--trying to keep up said...

Wow! Looks like a fun night and Alivia does look absolutely adorable. Good for you Cassie, way to totally share your talent with so many people! That's awesome!

Amateur Steph said...

She's adorable! You have a ton of little girls in your ward. That's so fun that you did a dance class with them.

Angela said...

Wow! Amazing photos. Best wishes with 2009 and Happy New Year!