Thanks Cassie. I loved that talk. It is so true too. As we create beautiful things in our lives, we find happiness. Don't you just love the plan of Happiness? Don't you just love it that our leaders give us commands to do things that make us happy? I love it! Thanks for sharing!
This is the best! We mix it in our big 5 gallon water cooler. Just put all the ingredients in and wait for the dry ice to simmer down before you put the lid on. (It's probably a good idea to do it outside OR not to fill it completely with water--it has a tendancy to bubble over!)
5 comments:
That was seriously beautiful Cassie. I'm so glad you posted it.
Oh I loved that! BEAUTIFUL!
One of my favorites!
Thanks Cassie. I loved that talk. It is so true too. As we create beautiful things in our lives, we find happiness. Don't you just love the plan of Happiness? Don't you just love it that our leaders give us commands to do things that make us happy? I love it! Thanks for sharing!
When I first heard this...I actually thought of you! This was one of my favorite talks...made me like him even more!
Post a Comment