

I love Broadways! Ok, I haven't been to all that many, but all that I can afford! :) Not only was Wicked a cut above the rest in so many ways, but... Being a girl with an eye for a bargain, I called up a bunch of friends to get the group rate and we all got to go and sit together. We also had dinner at a fun Mexican restaurant along the river before the show. These are the nights dreams are made of! :)
4 comments:
I saw it in NYC last winter. I LOVE IT! Definitely my favorite broadway! It looks like you had a great time! So much fun!
Cute pics! So jealous! Its in AZ right now and we can't decide if we want to spend the money $$$ to go. But I think I have Craig convinced! Good luck with the move!
totally jealous cass!-aly says it's in az...maybe i'll have to snatch my chance!
Always a fun time! So that was a surprise, your family all of sudden being gone! I hope you were able to say some sort of goodbyes with your TX family :) We'll miss you guys.
Post a Comment