We did it! We registered him for kindergarten yesterday. He will be attending a brand new elementary school that is not yet finished called
Scarbourough. It is huge! In a fancy new subdivision called
Stillwater Ranch. We went to see it yesterday too and it has two stories. YIKES! He is excited though...and I am so happy. They didn't harass me at all for wanting to put him into kindergarten. (He is old enough for 1st grade, but has a summer birthday...so would be the youngest in his class.) I am thrilled, it seems that things should go well.
So whether we make it to Utah this summer or not (much more probability being on the later), he will be attending kindergarten in fall of 2008.
His graduation party was yesterday and he had a great time at "Pump It Up" with a pizza party following the
commencement ceremonies. His sisters were also able to enjoy his good fortunes! I'm thinking my little Livie is quite photogenic! :)



4 comments:
Your kids are super cute!! Kindergarten is great, its always nice to get a break for a couple of hours. I'll have a second grader and a first grader next year, whooo hooo!! Looks like they had a blast at Pump It Up.
looks like they had a blast. boy, do they grow up fast! Hopefully they will "do us proud" in kindergarten. take care!
Cass, how do you take such great photo's? Any advice? I love looking at the pictures you take of your kids. They are adorable and you do a great job. Cute, cute!
Tell Addison Congrats! He is a silly boy. I laugh just looking at pictures of him! He makes me happy!
Post a Comment