Hello Cassie and Todd!! This is Melissa (Grover) Van Komen. I was totally blog stalking around today and happened across your blog. I know I need help! I was so excited to see someone I knew. Anyways, your kids are so darling! Its so fun to see what people from high school are up to nowadays. I hope you don't mind if I check back to see what you're up too. Check out my blog too if your bored and want to be bored some more. Great blogging with ya!!
Great Pictures. Did you take them? I love your blog! It is fun to see your cute kids, and I loved the post of your husband when he was little! Very funny.
Hey girl, these are great pictures! It helps that your kids are so dang cute! I can't believe you guys took those. You need to come take pictures of my kids you professional you!
"Pretty good"...that is a definate understatement!! Who took those? They are goregous! And where are you?, you need to be in there with them considering you are just as cute.
This is the best! We mix it in our big 5 gallon water cooler. Just put all the ingredients in and wait for the dry ice to simmer down before you put the lid on. (It's probably a good idea to do it outside OR not to fill it completely with water--it has a tendancy to bubble over!)
14 comments:
Cassie, your family is so beautiful!
Cute pictures - I need to start taking some like these of my kids - great for hanging on the walls (mine are bare)
Cutie Patooties!
So stinkin cute! I just love them!!!
Hello Cassie and Todd!! This is Melissa (Grover) Van Komen. I was totally blog stalking around today and happened across your blog. I know I need help! I was so excited to see someone I knew. Anyways, your kids are so darling! Its so fun to see what people from high school are up to nowadays. I hope you don't mind if I check back to see what you're up too. Check out my blog too if your bored and want to be bored some more. Great blogging with ya!!
Those are priceless. Very beautiful photography miss Cassie
Very Nice! Did you edit them with Adobe photoshop? If so is that program you would recommend? Thanks!
Great pics of the kids. They are so cute and sweet. Mailee's smile just melts my heart. Great job!
Great Pictures. Did you take them? I love your blog! It is fun to see your cute kids, and I loved the post of your husband when he was little! Very funny.
super sweet cass! great job!
Very good pic's.
Hey girl, these are great pictures! It helps that your kids are so dang cute! I can't believe you guys took those. You need to come take pictures of my kids you professional you!
these are darling! great picture taking! i love you cute kids, they are soooo cute! we need to get together with yall!
"Pretty good"...that is a definate understatement!! Who took those? They are goregous! And where are you?, you need to be in there with them considering you are just as cute.
Post a Comment