Several of the little girls in our ward were in this dance group together, and it was great to turn around and see all my friends beaming at thier little daughters. What a fun experience to dress up your daughter and see her perform. Money well spent! :)
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Alivia's Dance Recital
Cute Livie. She had her dance recital on Friday night. It was SO much fun to see her perform. I actually had my doubts that she would pull through. I wondered if she would get scared, or zone out, but she was great! :) I was a proud mother.
Several of the little girls in our ward were in this dance group together, and it was great to turn around and see all my friends beaming at thier little daughters. What a fun experience to dress up your daughter and see her perform. Money well spent! :)


Several of the little girls in our ward were in this dance group together, and it was great to turn around and see all my friends beaming at thier little daughters. What a fun experience to dress up your daughter and see her perform. Money well spent! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my heck Cass, I never thought I would say this but that last photo of Alivia looks just like you! I wish I could have been there to see her perform! I hope you have it recorded!
Post a Comment