He was adorable in his excitement. I told him that we were going to have a FAMILY birthday party this year. He was confused because then none of his friends would know it was his birthday or bring him presents. I told him that it wasn't about the presents. He asked sincerely, "It's not? What is it about?" "Spending time together as a family."
So to spend time together, we went to the zoo....thanks to Rick and Rocky Williamson who shared their zoo pass with us! ;) It was very fun...even though it felt like we were walking around in an oven after noon. This is a HOT state. It was a great birthday though, and if you want to come play with Lego's (especially the Mars Mission collection) we're pretty well stocked! :) Happy Birthday Addison! And thanks Grandmas and Grandpas for the great presents. They were a hit!!!
13 comments:
Cute blog! Can't imagine how anyone with three little kids would have time to blog!
Keep up the good work!
how fun! Jay and I look at our kiddo's and wonder "what in the world are we doing with 3 kids? we can't be that old, but some how it happened ;)!
another thing I can't quite understand is how you were able to drop the baby weight so fast. you've looked fabulous since your birthday photo. I have to admit I was jealous for a while. to each her own! (I think the candy that I can't quit contributes some!) I am doing pretty well now, it just isn't easy since we turned uh, um... you know! take care, have fun and enjoy!
Happy B-day Addison, you guys are the cutest darn family ever!
Fun times, Your kids are really cute! My little girl turns 7 in August!! I feel old too!
I can't believe Addison is 6 either. It's crazy how time flies. You do have a beautiful family. Keep up the good work. Patsy
Looks like cute little Addison had a fun birthday at the zoo! I was hoping to see the lego cake that Mailee attacked. Oh and I love the matching shirts on Alivia and Mailee. Give them all Hugs from me.
Hello Cassie and Todd!! This is Natalie Anderson. I saw your blog linked to Kristi's. Blogging sure does make it a small world! Your family is adorable. Hope everything is going well for you. We're bloggers, too. Check it out if you'd like www.vincentbloggers.blogspot.com
Cute kids! Just wait until Addison has bigger feet than you - then you'll really feel old.
You really do have a gorgeous family. When are you bringing your gorgeous family out to Utah again?
Hi Cassie and Todd-
This is Stephanie (Hansen). I too found your blog through Kristi's. What a cute family.
Like Natalie said, what a small world!
Our blog is www.excitedandconfused.blogspot.com
Post something new already!
just testing to make sure this still works!
Post a Comment