Our anniversary was on the 27th. We had a ton of fun going to 6 Flags Fiesta Texas. We've lived here in San Antonio for 6 years and have never been. So we got rid of our little monkeys and rode so many roller coasters I'm still dizzy! I really loved just being with my husband for an entire day. It's funny, sometimes you forget how much you love and enjoy each other with the mundane routine of life, but it was a nice reminder.
For an anniversary dinner, I dressed our kiddos up and had them be servers--complete with a restaurant menu (including thier favorite menu items). They are such silly little friends. I hope they never change! :)




1 comment:
Congrats on 8 years! Your Six flags looks so much better than the one in Denver! I think your monkeys are so darling! I just miss them! Oh your shirt you are wearing looks cute on you!
Post a Comment