Saturday, July 5, 2008
America! Spectacular!
We got up early (after getting home from the cirucs at 11:30pm) to drive to Castroville for their smalltown parade. My cute kids really loved getting candy out of the street....and I really loved eating the spoils!
My sweet baby Mailee. MMM. She is still as tasty as ever.
Livie. She is a doll. A sweeter girl was never found.
Addison has loved watermelon since the first time he had it...at the Lyman, WY 24th of July celebration, when he was just 2! Watermelon always reminds me of him now.
Later that day, we went to a BBQ hosted by some friends in the ward. The kids had so much fun on the slip and slide, throwing water balloons, whacking a pinata, and eating some incredibly tasty food! We culminated the day with a spectacular firework show from our very own roof top. It was a great day!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It looks like fun down there! We would probably have a ball in San Antonio. Your kids are adorable! I'm glad I'm invited.
Oh my! Looks like lots of fun! Your kids are just so stinkin' cute!
definitely cuties!
it's fun to see you had such a festive 4th!
Hooray! I'm glad to find you again. What cute pictures (it helps when the kids are so cute too).
Post a Comment