When I was younger, the circus came to Syracuse! Can you believe it? Syracuse, Utah! Why? What circus would do this? I don't know the answers to these questions, but I do know that I was very impressed. They let us come and watch the elephants set up huge tents. Elephants! The night of the circus I saw an elephant stand with all four legs on a ball with a person on top! I saw people flying through the air doing the most amazing tricks...and I swear there were no safety nets.
I have wanted to go to the circus ever since, but it has always seemed to exceed what I thought we should pay. BUT thanks to the entertainment coupon book, we just went on the 3rd, and I got to see it all again. I think it is so cool. But now, I can't watch some of the things they do. I just wanted to yell at them and tell them to come down and be safe. Man! I don't even know how you would begin to train for some of the things they do...ie being shot out of a canon at 65 mph. Who would do that?!
But anyway...here we are....at the circus...


1 comment:
Fun! The circus is in Prescott this weekend and I asked Craig if we could go... he said no:( I guess I need to get a coupon book too!
Post a Comment