Oh my goodness!!! I have actually recently thought about have little I miss those darn ants. Bless her heart!! That is going to hurt for a while. Please kiss her for me:)
This is the best! We mix it in our big 5 gallon water cooler. Just put all the ingredients in and wait for the dry ice to simmer down before you put the lid on. (It's probably a good idea to do it outside OR not to fill it completely with water--it has a tendancy to bubble over!)
10 comments:
Oh! That makes me want to cry... However She still looks very kissable!
poor soul! another reason I am thankful for not being in the south/southwest. hope she gets better soon.
No fun! I hope that clears up fast! I love the pics of Olivia!
Poor sweet Maile! I can't believe how many bites she got.
Oh my goodness!!! I have actually recently thought about have little I miss those darn ants. Bless her heart!! That is going to hurt for a while. Please kiss her for me:)
Ouch! I got ONE bite from a fire ant in Memphis and it hurt all day! Poor girl (and mom!).
Ouch! Don't miss those at all but do miss you guys!
*Gasp* That's horrible! Poor little thing!
poor little Mailee. Your family is so cute cass. I haven't been to your blog in a while. You are such a cute mommy!
Ummm...they don't have fire ants in Utah. :)
Post a Comment