Her name is Alivia. Why we call her Suzie???? there's no great answer, but she is a great little girl. I haven't gotten used to the idea that she is moving up to the preschool slot now. She is two years out of kindergarten, but here we are sending her to an early preschool. She is so darn fun. We just can't get enough of her.
And for the record...she told me that she didn't really like the green dress until her daddy told her she looked beautiful in it and made a big deal of her, and then she said, "Mommy, I like green. That's good, because this is green, and my hat is green." Love her.
And her little preschool mat to keep her in place at school!
6 comments:
Tell Alivia I also think she looks beautiful in her green dress! Cass how the heck do you do EVERYTHING????
where do you find such cute clothes? and great, adorable ideas for mats and such? cutie suzie!
Awww, go on! :) Livie's outfit: hat/sweater dress from crazy8.com, shirt/boots from The Children's Place, jeans from Costco (I think they are Levi's brand). The idea for the mat....I was looking at Stampin' Up and thought I'd just use fabric instead of paper.
I love that green sweater/dress. And the hat......so cute! Love the preschool mat.
Cass, you make me want to sew! How did you do her name? Does your machine have a fancy name-maker? (You can tell I know very little about sewing :) )
Ahhh...sooo adorable. Yes, I do claim this one. She looks exactly like me. (giggle)
Post a Comment