No, it's not the real Diego in Addison's class. I asked him how he knew, and he just looked at me with one of those, "Mom, you are so out of it" faces.
When he was telling me what did happen at school though, these were some things he reported...
"Then we 'practiced lunch'. Isn't that the weirdest thing? Practice lunch?" (laugh)
Cassie: "So, did you have nap time and sleep on your towel."
Addison: "Ya. (thinking) There was this boy that got moved behind the teachers desk because he got in trouble."
"Why?"
"He kept making fart noises. Another kid got in trouble for laughing. I was laughing too, but I tried not to."
Why is the same joke funny for every generation? You'd think they'd come up with something new! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
funny, I bet he's loving school, huh? Did you ever listen to my song?
I would love to spend a day in a kidergarten class!!! I would laugh so hard!
Love the pirate on Addison's towel! What a cute idea only from you! I'm jealous of your mommy vacation. I need one! Sounds great.
Post a Comment