Who ever gets to do this? Todd laughed at me that I got to get away to Arizona for a week and that Aly and I chose to teach ourselves how to knit/crochet --made some dang cute hats--, studied photography, did a photoshoot, pedicures, all-you-can-eat CARMEL POPCORN, all-you-can-watch Prison Break, and went to Vegas to see the "Circus on another planet" (to coin a phrase from my father). The whole thing was great--even Mystere--although it was just a little crazy! Loved my mommy vacation, missed my family, though. Next time, I'll just bring them along! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad that you and your sister had lots of fun. Mommy's need that every once in awhile so we can remember how "weird" we are.
What a couple of gorgeous girls! Your Mommy must be pretty proud of you guys. And it just warms my heart thinking of you two crocheting. Who knew?
Have you found that you have more patience with your kiddos now? I am such a happier and more patient mother now, after my vacation thing. I never knew how much I'd needed it! It must have been extra fun to spend time with your sis too!
Post a Comment