Addison eating cereal EARLY in the morning on his first day of school.
Monday, August 25, 2008
Kindergarten
We went to Scarborough's Husky night to meet Addison's teacher on Thursday. Addison was reading all the kids names from the tags on the tables. I was trying to get him exctied about sitting by a boy named Elijah. He noticed a tag that said Diego. Later that night he said, "Mom, what if the real Diego is in my class?" He's been so excited to go to school today to see if he could meet the real Diego. We'll see...
Addison eating cereal EARLY in the morning on his first day of school.
Scarborough Elementary-brand spankin' new.
Addison at his table in Ms. Rios class--7:45am--no, not during the pledge. :)
My mom made and embroidered me a piece of my temple clothes, and whenever I go to the temple, I remember her and her efforts to show me that she loved me. So, knowing that Addison is going to be away from us all day and wanting him to remember that we love him and are thinking of him, I decided to make his nap time towel a little special. So when he sees it, he'll remember that I did it because I love him.
Livie missing her play mate.
Mailee missing her big brother. What to do?
Addison eating cereal EARLY in the morning on his first day of school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
you are the sweetest Momma ever! What a great nap time blanket. I'm sure it's the best one in the class.
that blanket is adorable...and so is your little one. In this photo she looks like Todd!
Oh my gosh! Loved the pirate! It turned out sooo cute! Are you sure that little boy is old enough to go to school? (Oh, was the REAL Diego in his class?)
it's crazy when the oldest is away at kindergarten and you only have 2 in the house. I love(d) it! Amazingly, the two left at home discovered a new friendship and way of playing with eachother (meaning, not screaming). You are such a thoughtful mother, to think ahead to what he might need. does he go to school all day then? Ellie only goes half day.
Post a Comment