So Addison came up to me and wanted me to read him a book. He sat down attentively listening as if at story hour. This was the book. Needless to say, I loved it. (Notice the staples in the wrong side of the paper. :)
This is the best! We mix it in our big 5 gallon water cooler. Just put all the ingredients in and wait for the dry ice to simmer down before you put the lid on. (It's probably a good idea to do it outside OR not to fill it completely with water--it has a tendancy to bubble over!)
4 comments:
Ohhh...tell Addison that "The Pig" is my favortie book. How cute is that!
LOVE IT!!!
that is very sweet cass!
Wow, I can't believe you have a kindergartner. He's so cute! And already writing books. I can't wait for the next one! :-)
Post a Comment