Rustic Dots

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Hallowe-e-e-en!

Pegasus
Megara
Hercules
Hera
Zeus





12 comments:

Craig and Aly said...

LOVE it!!!!! Seriously so cute! Love the pics of Alivia and Addison. You guys make quite the royal family!!!!

jillian said...

cute and easy(er) than in years before. I don't think I could ever get Jay to dress up for halloween. He prefers the usual tye dye shirt with a bead necklace (for the past 9 years! :) So much fun!

Kandice said...

didi you make those costumes? You amaze me girl!

kristi lou said...

AWESOME costumes Cassie! What a great idea!

Becca said...

I love you guys!

Cristi said...

You are amazing! Your kids are SO cute! Jeff is so funny about Halloween - he LOVES it and he LOVES dressing up in "family" costumes! So I can't WAIT until we have kids to see what he comes up with! Ha ha!

Kristen said...

Love the costumes AGAIN! Next year I'm just going to borrow yours from years past.;) They are so cute and creative.

We didn't end up making the curly ribbons, just bows and flowers. We were also making bread so we kept pretty busy and didn't quite get to the curly ones. It gives us an excuse for our next get-together.

By the way, I am interested in your digital scrapbooking. I am so far behind and I love to work on the computer so I'm thinking about it. The problem is that I have bins and bins of scrapbooking paper, embellishments, etc. that I don't know what to do with! Will you email me the websites you use and any other info you find helpful? Thanks so much!

Regan said...

You guys looked so great. I never ceased to be amazed at your amazing talent to do everything and have it turn out beautifully. The costumes looked amazing! Hopefully you guys won best costume at the trunk or treat but I never found out who won.

Prax Family said...

Very cute! I loved the theme! I like the idea of matching the family, I'll have to try that next year, if I can convince Michael that it is fun to dress up! Very very cute family Cassie!

Anonymous said...

Now THAT is more of a Todd costume--throwing destructive things, etc. I love seeing your Halloween costumes each year. It's so fun.

The Jones--trying to keep up said...

Perfect Halloween costumes! I thought they were very authentic looking. Good for you crafty woman, I don't think I would have been able to pull anything like that together--especially Pegasus.

Jeani said...

Absolutely perfect! Amazing that you made all of those. I love 'em. The people and the costumes.