Rustic Dots

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight!

We had so much fun on our Twilight fest. Our friends filled almost 2 full rows in the theater! We ordered matching shirts and went to our new Olive Garden together. Such a blast! I never knew that the tatoos that came with the 2nd book would come in handy! In the picture, you can't tell, but I put my "Edward" tatoo on upside down. OOooppps! I brought some red nail polish along, and it came in really helpful in keeping all the 16 year old girls in the line at the theater happy. They loved the little "Edward bite marks" I put on their necks. Otherwise I'm not sure how happy they would have been having 30 thirtyish-year-old women gathering together in line in front of them. We were out of control! Loved it! Hey! When else are you going to get to match with all your friends with a shirt that says BITE ME?

10 comments:

jillian said...

Jay and I went yesterday. He said that if I hadn't been whispering things from the book to him, he would have thought it was the dumbest movie, well shot, but dumb. I agreed that it left a lot of important stuff out. He would lean over whenever the audience giggled and ask me why. It was nice to go with him though.

The Jones--trying to keep up said...

You guys look so great!! I'm so glad that it was a blast--everyone needs some fun now and then.:)

Craig and Aly said...

LOVE the shirts, love the tats, love the bite marks!!! Looks like you had a little more fun then we did! We were doing all we could just to keep our eyes open! I agree with you... you need to read the books to love the movie, however Cam went to the midnight showing with Brinley and he said that he really liked it! Oh by the way, love the accessories in your pic I'm so proud!

Becca said...

Loved it!!!! So much fun.

Regan said...

I'm glad you guys had fun. We went with our smaller little group and we had a lot of fun and really liked it so I'm glad you did too!

Jeani said...

Oh where, oh where, did my little girl go? ...Oh yeah, to the movies with all the other females in the world! Seriously made me laugh. (If Edward was real, I know he'd pick one of you.) (wink)

Cristi said...

You are so cute! I love the nail polish on the necks!

Craig and Aly said...

You are a blog FLAKE! Get going:)

Amateur Steph said...

That's so fun. I love girls' night out. And those shirts make me laugh.

Kimberly said...

My mom and sis and I went too. We had a blast. It was the most interactive movie I have ever been to. We should have gotten matching shirts too...