Rustic Dots

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Cars that GO!

For Livie's preschool we are studying transportation. Our week was to teach about transportation on land. We made some sweet rides! There are wheels on the sides and red tail lights in the back. We also pretended to be boxcars of a train and had to follow the commands of a whistle. Kids and imaginations can't be beat!

6 comments:

Craig and Aly said...

CUTE! I am happy you posted pictures, thats funny I was going to tell you to! You always have such fun ideas!

Becca said...

You are always doing something cute and amazing. I HATE YOU!

Anne-Marie said...

Super cute and fun!

kristi lou said...

those are adorable cass! might have to steal your idea.

Regan said...

That is such a good idea. I'm not surprised to see that you came up with something so cute. The kids looked like they had a lot of fun.

estarks2000@yahoo.com said...

Hey!
yes yes very cute...you need to post some more, I have looked on your blog for some updates twice now...does that make me nerdy? he he!