Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Ugly Sweater Party
A few weeks ago, Todd and I went on an expedition to find the most disgusting sweaters in existence. To our joy, yea, to our utter delight, we found some masterpieces! For we had been invited to an ugly sweater party, and were determined to take home the prize! I'm pleased to announce that I was indeed victorious! Who could compete with the golden weave and tassel? Over sized with shoulder pads completed the look, and I have never been so proud. Here is a little sampling of what I was up against!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Looks like you had some stiff competition! Congrats on your win!
Just wait til next time!!!
What a fun idea...just out of curiousity what else do you do at an ugly sweater party?
That's awesome! Our ward is doing this next month and I've got to get on finding some really ugly sweaters! So fun!
I love this!!! Spencer might win with some of his regular sweaters. Good job!
Hey! I think Rocky was wearing MY Sweater...and don't laugh shoulder pads AND tassels will rise again.
Oh, I'm just so proud to call myself your friend! Those were some doozies you were up against too. Nice work! And way to go on those push ups. Any woman with scrawny arms would be proud to do half that many.
Awesome is all I can say:) LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment