Rustic Dots

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bye Bye Baby Teeth!

Addion's two front teeth were loose FOREVER! But he would NOT let us touch them. (I kinda sorta tricked him into pulling the last one. Ooops!) But he totally trust Uncle Craig --maybe the fact that he is an orthodontist has something to do with it. Anyway, Craig totally spoiled him. He took him to his office, numbed him up and took care of things. Actually todd pulled the first tooth and Craig the second. I was a little worried about having him loose both his teeth at once. I thought he might look....mm......different? But! I love it! His toothless grin is priceless!!!









4 comments:

Craig and Aly said...

I love that grin...with or without teeth!

Bonnie said...

cute photos Cassie!! This one reminds me of the time I had to "super glue" Todd's palate back together after he decided to run with a pen in his mouth!!

CHRISTIANSEN said...

Hey Cass and family...this is Amy here (Craig's sissy)...wow I can't believe how big Addison is!

Juli said...

I love spacey grins!