Rustic Dots

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

4 Generations

On Memorial Day we visited the Lyman Cemetary. My grandparents had so many friends and relatives burried there. It was really amazing and I was so grateful for this little town that has taken such a part in making my family and who we are. So this is 4 generations on my dad's side. (Addison had to do a little celebrating because he wanted anyone that saw this picture to know it was his birthday too!) (My grandfather is burried only a few feet away from where we are standing.)
This is 4 generations on my mom's side. We just did a girl picture although Addison and my grandfather were standing only a few feet away. It was such a beautiful day. I was really glad that we got the chance to escape for a few hours. It's nice to remember who you are and where you came from.

5 comments:

Jeani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Craig and Aly said...

You look so dang skinny in these pictures!

Craig and Aly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina said...

Well I did get a chance to see your hubby that day but not you. I think it is hilarious that the only time I ever see you guys is on Memorial Day. I hope you are all doing well!!

Random Rebecca said...

I'm following you. And there's nothing you can do about it. ;)