Cute! Wish I would have been there! I would have appreciated all the details that where but into that party! Tell Addison he is lucky to have such a good mommy!
This is the best! We mix it in our big 5 gallon water cooler. Just put all the ingredients in and wait for the dry ice to simmer down before you put the lid on. (It's probably a good idea to do it outside OR not to fill it completely with water--it has a tendancy to bubble over!)
2 comments:
Yahooooo!! Looks great! you could publish it on the party website. Way to go Cass! (I like the cute little toothless party guests too. cute age.)
Cute! Wish I would have been there! I would have appreciated all the details that where but into that party! Tell Addison he is lucky to have such a good mommy!
Post a Comment