(If you click the picture screen once, then the captions are available!)
We just returned from a sudden trip to Utah where we were able to spend some great time with family. We even got to sneak away for a few days to Idaho (where Todd's parents are from) for some outdoor adventures!
3 comments:
Very cool. It is always good to come home eh. So were you guys tressel/bridge jumping in Idaho in that picture on the bridge? Good time. Your kids are cute, the picture of Addsion in the water next to the tube is a great shot. --- Is that new sister in law the wife of the Oil garbage can brother? Man, when I told him I was sorry and that the slicked back Grease look could be a good thing I didn't kow I was telling the truth. ---To post videos you open your blog and go to the dash board then My Acount.(or sign in on google.com) then choose the video icon.( if you cannot see it or find it just go to google.com(being looged in) and choose videos. on the upper right hand side you should see a section that says upload video.uploaded and somehing else. select upload video and go for it. I tend to make things very simple and obscure. Like for the telephone one on mine I put phone sign for both the desc. and name. then I choose faith & spirituality for my type and choose unlisted and do not add in google searches and then it takes a any where from aa few minutes to 10-15. When it finished the page that comes up has a hyperlink)blue) that says embeded or something. Choose that and some htm code will come up, it looks just like the code for the picture. Copy that and paste it into your post and you are good to go. FYI, when the video finished uploading there is one option where it says add this to your blog or site. I have never had success with that. Just do copy the embeded part.. Anyways, have a great summer and good luck with #3 comming up here soon.
Man that was a huge comment
Thanks West! I'm gonna be looking for a good movie moment now just so I can try it!
I am getting a new sister-in-law, but the one in the pictures is my sister, Aly. I guess we don't look alike. She just got married, and I heard that so many times at her wedding that I don't have any doubts that we just don't look alike. :) Too bad for me, she's a cutie!
Post a Comment