Rustic Dots

Friday, July 13, 2007

Medina Lake


Yesterday, July 12th, we went to Medina Lake. We figured it might be the last time we get to go this summer before we have ourselves a new baby. Our kids have been so fun this year learning to swim and being so brave in the water. We really like our little family...it's so weird we are old enough for all this. A family with three children...when did this happen? :)

Also, my tummy looks abnormally large in this picture. I may be delusional and it actually IS that big, but for my sake, let's pretend it's the sun and it's actually only half that size! :)

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Cassie- What a fun blog page! It is so fun to check in and see what changes you have made. CUTE family. Good luck with the new little one.

West said...

Good times. It is funny how now and then out of no where you stop and have a "wo...holy cow" moment. On the mission it happens, you will be five, six months into it and all of sudden stop dead in your tracks in the street and say, "wow...I am in Honduras" or "Wow...I am in Moscow Idaho". The whole "wow I am a dad of two (awsome, beautiful) girls" has not hit me as of yet. I am still trying to figure out how the Lord even trusts me with this responsibility. --- That is cool that you guys are having fun right up to end. And I hope the end is soon because there could be a twin hidding in there. ( I can say that because I am even bigger and mine doesn;t go away in a month or so.! Good luck with everything. Next summer or time you guys come to UTAH, let us know and we will plan a spur of the moment small reumion up at the brewer cabin. I can't make it to the reunion either so just let us know and Petie and will work our magic.