Rustic Dots

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A Haunted Holiday


At the check out stand in Wal-Mart, Addison found a magazine with these super scary cupcakes on it, and has been planning to create them since! So for Columbus Day we made his dreams come true! :) We had a lot of fun together and then we delivered them to some of our neighbors. It was a fun day!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Yummy! Too bad they'd never survive in a mailbox; we'd love a taste of those creations. ;) By the way, I love the new look on your blog!

West said...

Sweet blog Look. Way to go. Great family photo.

Bonnie said...

Cassie
I agree, the cupcakes look yummy!!! Todd is really good at making peanut butter cookies and putting the "fork pattern" on the top of them, maybe that could be the next cooking activity. I will have to dig up that photo of him making those cookies when he was only about 2 years old. Love the update on your page, keep them coming and more pictures of that new little one!