Rustic Dots

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Love Creek Orchard




Today I think I had my first glimpse of what having three kids is all about. I took them to a pumpkin patch in Medina with Addison's preschool group. We had a great day, full of fun..but also filled with anxiety for the many times I thought I had lost one of them. We had a good talk about staying by mommy after it was said and done, but I think it might be a while before I venture out again! Love Creek Orchard is a fun place to go though. It is about 45 minutes outside San Antonio...far enough away from the city to feel like you're really in the country. The location is beautiful on a little pond, and the kids got to paint pumpkins, go through a hay maze, pet chickens, horses, dogs, ride on hay behind a tractor, sing country songs and do the hokey pokey, eat an apple cider pop, and pretty much run wild...a little too wild! :)))

2 comments:

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Oh...so now you're a blog design stealer. J/k

If anyone can handle three kids..is little Miss Cassy. Way to venture.

Kajsa said...

Cute cute family!! We need to get together, Im so sorry! Anyways, Im letting you know youve been tagged, check out my blog!