Rustic Dots

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Follow the Yellow Brick Road


Halloween Costumes always take me longer than I think to make, but they are finally done! We had our ward trunk-or-treat last night. We had lots of fun. I think this year may be the first time I've dressed as anything scary. Addison loved having "silver" skin and Livie kept saying she had "fancy" hair. I thought all my kids looked adorable. And I have to say...Mailee gets the award for being the best sport...with Todd running a close second! :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those costumes are adorable. But I definitely think Todd should get the award for the best sport. I've never seen such a large scare crow. You guys look awesome.

Tara said...

Darling costumes, as always, Cass. You do a marvelous job. Don't you love Trunk-or-Treat? I'm so glad we have that option instead of parading around strange neighborhoods in the dark...

Jeani said...

Adorable!!! I have to give the best sport award to the scarecrow! Ever wear burlap? (It must have been popular in the 70's cuz it makes me itch just looking at it!) Everybody looks sooo cute! Just makes me happy! Good job Cass!!

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

YOU MADE THOSE??????????????????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J & K Shapiro said...

Yay! Cassie, I was waiting for this one! :) Your family must be so pleased with the wife and mom that goes the EXTRA MILE! Super neat! I love it!!

Bonnie said...

Cassie
Those costumes are a class act! I LOVE them. Way to go.
Bon

Kajsa said...

those are the most amazing homemade costumes ever!! you are so talented in so many ways! yall look soooo good!

Tara said...

To get in to the Singleton blog, just click on the link on my page and then register. It's pretty simple, but you can call me sometime if you have questions. To post your blog on there, just click the link on the left, or send the Kendricks an email.

Mommy Lose Weight said...

your kids are so lovely !!