Not too sure I love the new age, but the time in life is great! Nothing is better than pictures colored just for me on a birthday sign. My kids also each picked me out a necklace set. They get so excited when I wear them. Todd made my birthday special by bringing me breakfast in bed, decorating a cake (a beautiful rendition of me), throwing a great birthday bash, and taking us all out to dinner. And I must say...I am very excited about the new nativity he got for me. It has already set up residence on the piano! And be careful if you come to visit us for the holidays...we might just make you sing Karaoke Revolution! Thanks for the shirts mom, I'm looking better already...and Kay thanks for the socks and $$$...I'm carefully doing my homework on how to best spend it! I am a lucky girl!!! :)
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
29
Not too sure I love the new age, but the time in life is great! Nothing is better than pictures colored just for me on a birthday sign. My kids also each picked me out a necklace set. They get so excited when I wear them. Todd made my birthday special by bringing me breakfast in bed, decorating a cake (a beautiful rendition of me), throwing a great birthday bash, and taking us all out to dinner. And I must say...I am very excited about the new nativity he got for me. It has already set up residence on the piano! And be careful if you come to visit us for the holidays...we might just make you sing Karaoke Revolution! Thanks for the shirts mom, I'm looking better already...and Kay thanks for the socks and $$$...I'm carefully doing my homework on how to best spend it! I am a lucky girl!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Cassie!! Can you believe we're so close to thirty? (I'm a lot closer than you! Only a few more months..) I'm so happy that you have such wonderful children and a wonderful family to bring happiness into your very deserving life! And a fabulous husband to boot.
Sounds like your birthday was wonderful! I am glad your husband took the effort and time to make it such a special day for you!
Happy Birthday!! I love the cake!! Way to go Toddy.
Love you guys!
Hope you had a wonderful birthday and I apologize for the terrible singing we left on your voicemail on your birthday. We always think we sound good, but I suspect it sounds more like a funeral dirge than a celebratory song. Happy birthday anyway!
Post a Comment