Rustic Dots

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Sexier than the Sexiest!


My little sister called the other day to inform me that Matt Damon was voted sexiest man of the year by People magazine. She thought this was very significant because everyone always tells us that Todd looks like Matt Damon. Too bad People doesn't know Todd! He has an even better sense of humor, more solid family man...and more humble (most of the time :) ).

3 comments:

Becca said...

So, I guess I don't have your email. Dinner today was fun. It was fun to get to know your family better. Thanks for the blogging tips.

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Cassie!! That is so funny!! Did you see my blog post about the same thing??? People always say that vic looks like Matt damon too!! That is so funny! I'm totally obsessed with Matt. Someone gave me the magazine as an opening night gift on Friday. HA! Love it!!

I guess we really know how to pick 'em!

Anonymous said...

Naaa, Todd has 'im beat.