I used my new and hard earned skills with photoshop to create our Christmas Card this year! It may not be much, but rest assured, it took me forever! ;) So Merry Christmas, and may your Holiday efforts work up much faster than mine!
Rockin' Photoshop skills; I'm impressed. Great card!
Just an FYI: the music player you recently added displays over the text on my browser, making the post unreadable. Not sure if anyone else sees that problem...
This is the best! We mix it in our big 5 gallon water cooler. Just put all the ingredients in and wait for the dry ice to simmer down before you put the lid on. (It's probably a good idea to do it outside OR not to fill it completely with water--it has a tendancy to bubble over!)
5 comments:
YEAH!!! You have music! The card looks great.
Rockin' Photoshop skills; I'm impressed. Great card!
Just an FYI: the music player you recently added displays over the text on my browser, making the post unreadable. Not sure if anyone else sees that problem...
Hope you had a happy Turkey Day! :)
great job cassie! and your background looks awesome! way to go! it was so fun to see yall!
look how creative you are! I am not a photoshop girl...it is tough! Way to conquer! Looks great! Golly, you're family is wayyy to cute!
Your Christmas card is professional. You did an incredible job. Beautiful family as usual!
Post a Comment