Cute! I think you guys all have great form! But then what would I know:)Oh and I looked at the schedule and both Craig and I will be able to go to Utah Easter weekend. That will be great to see you guys!
Cassie- I came across your blog via Bronwyns and I'm so glad. First of all, I just have to tell you Cassie how much I have always admired you. YOu are one of the sweetest, most genuine, beautiful, real people I have come across. Looking at your pictures of you and Todd and your family give me such warm fuzzies. You are such a cute mom. I'm so glad you are doing well and are so happy. I loved reading your Tag reply. I love your family too. I have only been to your house once, but there was a very special feeling there and it is unique in a very good way. Take Care and keep blogging.
What fun photos. Are you really that skinny again after having another baby? You kill me! And I gotta say, I agree with little mS. Brinn. You guys are a very unique and special family. Someday I will be as amazing as you...if my wildest dreams come true.
This is the best! We mix it in our big 5 gallon water cooler. Just put all the ingredients in and wait for the dry ice to simmer down before you put the lid on. (It's probably a good idea to do it outside OR not to fill it completely with water--it has a tendancy to bubble over!)
8 comments:
Cute! I think you guys all have great form! But then what would I know:)Oh and I looked at the schedule and both Craig and I will be able to go to Utah Easter weekend. That will be great to see you guys!
P.S. I am going to try that recipe tonight! I will let you know what I think!
Nice swing Cassie! Sounds like a fun family date.
Cassie- I came across your blog via Bronwyns and I'm so glad. First of all, I just have to tell you Cassie how much I have always admired you. YOu are one of the sweetest, most genuine, beautiful, real people I have come across. Looking at your pictures of you and Todd and your family give me such warm fuzzies. You are such a cute mom. I'm so glad you are doing well and are so happy. I loved reading your Tag reply. I love your family too. I have only been to your house once, but there was a very special feeling there and it is unique in a very good way. Take Care and keep blogging.
I just found that picture on pyzam and thought it fit my kids!! how is the golfing giong?
What fun photos. Are you really that skinny again after having another baby? You kill me! And I gotta say, I agree with little mS. Brinn. You guys are a very unique and special family. Someday I will be as amazing as you...if my wildest dreams come true.
MAN! What fun! Todd, cool gifts for the fam!! Tee time is a blast. Keep swingin', ya'll!
:)
how fun!! what a fun great gift for yall! cassie, you look so great!!
Post a Comment