Rustic Dots

Monday, January 21, 2008

Precious little girls!

Livie began dance this month. She has been SO cute about it. She loves to wear her tap and ballet shoes around all the time. The other day she wiped out hard-core on this floor. The poor girl went down hard. But she came up smiling! As long as you're in dance attire...the world is a fairytale! I peeked in at the end of her last class and the girls were all going across the carpets on releve and at the end, they were to do a plie. Oh my! They were all so awkward, but unbelievably adorable!!! I LOVE it! :)
And this little girl...she is kiss abused! Can you even see her and and not want to grab her and just ...really kiss her? We happen to enjoy her...a lot!

8 comments:

Bronwyn James said...

Wow Cassie, they are seriously adorable! I love little girls in dance costumes. Oh to be five again!

Becca said...

Those are some pretty cute little ladies! Is Livie doing dance with Melinda? She looks so adorable.

Craig and Aly said...

Oh my heck!!! LOVE it, love it, love it! I seriously want to kiss both of their cute, little faces!

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

SO kissable!! When are you guys moving back to Utah? What's the plan??

Kajsa said...

how cute! i cant wait till jaylie can do dance. your girls are so adorable!!

Forester Family said...

Thanks for your cute comment! I want to see your celebrity look alike!! Your kids are so... adorable. I could definetly see where your little one is so.... kissable. Aren't we lucky moms. I love being able to check on ya'll. How fun is this blog stuff??

kelli said...

HI Cassie, This is Kelli Packer, was Kelli Turner in highschool. I found your blog through West Brewer's. Your family is adorable! How old are your kids? If you want to see what we are up to my blog site is www.trentpackerfamily.blogspot.com
It was fun to find your blog!
Love,
Kelli

Rochelle said...

The picture of Addison holding Mailee....too precious! They look so happy. Livie is dang cute in her dance outfit...so proud. Love it and love y'all!