Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Not anymore...
Hey! ...because I didn't do a very thorough job of spreading the word, I just thought I'd let you know that I'm not pregnant. I was. 16 weeks along. But I had a miscarriage and D&C. I was sad at first, but I know Heavenly Father is watching out for me. I feel complete peace about it. Thanks for the congratulations, though! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cassie, I'm sorry to hear that. My first pregnancy was a miscarriage, so I have a lot of sympathy for people who go through it. I'm glad you're doing ok. You sure have beautiful children!
Oh, Cassie, I am SO sorry. Like Bronwyn, I can empathize. Your perspective is beautiful. Love you.
I'm so sorry to hear. You have such a great attitude - and such a beautiful family! We love you guys.
Post a Comment