Yet another crazy video. We said that nothing was to leave the room...and you must forgive us, but it is too funny not to share. (Thanks Rockster...I stole this one...yours was better!)
It doesn't matter how many times I have seen this video...I laugh like crazy EVERY time!! So awesome! One of those moments where I was SO glad that I had my camera handy.
This is the best! We mix it in our big 5 gallon water cooler. Just put all the ingredients in and wait for the dry ice to simmer down before you put the lid on. (It's probably a good idea to do it outside OR not to fill it completely with water--it has a tendancy to bubble over!)
4 comments:
It doesn't matter how many times I have seen this video...I laugh like crazy EVERY time!! So awesome! One of those moments where I was SO glad that I had my camera handy.
you should post that on U TUBE!!!
That is hilarious! What fun. Great video.
What a hoot! Enough said. This video speaks volumes.
Post a Comment