Hey. That was so much fun! Thanks for having us over. Our husabands have some serious moves. I want to let you know that the picture of the Williamson and "LaRae" is actually me. I was showing them my karate kid moves.
Oh ya, sorry. I guess I need to take a little more time with my captions. I'd fix it, but I'd have to start over, and I'm lazy. But thanks for the correction! :)
DORKS! Just kidding looks like lots of fun. Its funny you guys had a karaoke night cause Craig and I had on on Sunday. Crazy I guess we must be related!
This is the best! We mix it in our big 5 gallon water cooler. Just put all the ingredients in and wait for the dry ice to simmer down before you put the lid on. (It's probably a good idea to do it outside OR not to fill it completely with water--it has a tendancy to bubble over!)
4 comments:
Hey. That was so much fun! Thanks for having us over. Our husabands have some serious moves. I want to let you know that the picture of the Williamson and "LaRae" is actually me. I was showing them my karate kid moves.
Oh ya, sorry. I guess I need to take a little more time with my captions. I'd fix it, but I'd have to start over, and I'm lazy. But thanks for the correction! :)
I forgot to say that I like the changes to your background. I still don't know how to do that! You are going to have to teach me one of these days.
DORKS! Just kidding looks like lots of fun. Its funny you guys had a karaoke night cause Craig and I had on on Sunday. Crazy I guess we must be related!
Post a Comment