Rustic Dots

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Mailee meet Mailee

11 comments:

Forester Family said...

Okay, Where did you get your backgrounds? I love it and I was waiting to see what you would do next. Your little Mailee is adorable.
Patsy

kelli said...

Cassie,
I loved that video! It makes me miss having a baby! Mailee Is such a pretty baby!
I am so glad I found your blog, I like checking it and seeing your cute kids. I wish you lived closer so we could hang out. We are always looking for people to go to the children's musuem and what not with. Also, love the backgrounds, did you scrap your header on photoshop? I am trying to teach myself how to do that! This blog thing is a really fun way to keep up to date, I have e-mailed Cheyla and told her to do the same thing, but she says she is to busy! I should tell her you have 3 kids and do it! Just kidding! Well, keep posting, and I'll keep reading! I have seen some class reunion sites, that have everyones blogs listed, but I have been to lazy to put something like that together, but it would be fun to see what other people are up to!
Love,
Kelli

Craig and Aly said...

Ok, she is the cutest little thing ever! I am counting down the days till I get to see her, and everyone else! Hey give me a call sometime! I have so much to tell you! Oh and I also want to know how you got such a cute background!

Cliff and Courtney's Family said...

Cassie...how cute is your little girl, she is so sweet. I also love your blog page! I am so glad you found our blog and I am sorry it has taken so long to comment on yours. Cliff and I always say how you guys are such a great family. Maybe we can get together sometime when things die down a little bit.

I am so glad to hear from you and I hope all is well...your family is beautiful.

Courtney

Prax Family said...

Cassie-
I love this blog! Your family is absolutely adorable and I love hearning what you are up too! Thank goodness for my friend who works with Kyle to tell me what the Field's are up too! Once I heard you had a blog I had to check it out and catch up with the family. I love blogging now that I hear from family and friends that I usually don't hear from. It is the best! Keep the cute pictures coming!
Jamie

Prax Family said...

Cassie-
I love this blog! Your family is absolutely adorable and I love hearning what you are up too! Thank goodness for my friend who works with Kyle to tell me what the Field's are up too! Once I heard you had a blog I had to check it out and catch up with the family. I love blogging now that I hear from family and friends that I usually don't hear from. It is the best! Keep the cute pictures coming!
Jamie

Kajsa said...

how cute! she is a doll!

The Ormsby's said...

Cassie,
It's Jenny Hawkes (from NHS). Been a really long time huh? I stumbled onto your blog, and you have the cutest family!! Beautiful kids. Hope you don't mind if I peek back every once and awhile? Oh, and I suppose we'll sorta be related in another month. My cousin marrying your sister in-law. Funny huh? Small world.
Jenny

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Darn it. The contest is over. (That's one bit of information that he didn't give me...so that I could pass it along to those who were interested. Shoot). So Chad Hardy just emailed me a whole bunch of photos today from when we were in Showtime. All I can say is...SCARY. How could any of you be friends with me? I was so hideous looking!!

Ok...so this video of to die for.

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

OK, talk about small world! Nathan Ormsby used to work with me at the Boys and Girls Club (I was his boss, believe it or not!! I interviewed him and hired him and he was wonderful!). He is married to your friend, it looks like. (Jenny). I was JUST thinking about him yesterday. Thanks for leading me to him. HA!

Jeani said...

Is that not the cutest baby in the world! See, I knew you'd agree. I watched this weeks ago but couldn't get my comments to show so I thought I'd try again. It was as much fun the second time. (OK, I'm lying, I've watched it a dozen times-- but who's counting.)