Oh my gosh! I could cry! That's the cutest thing ever!!! Thanks for letting us see that. it was amazing! The feat and the face. The feat--adorable. The face--adorable. The smile--Livie's. How fun is that?
That is so cute and she does so well walking. I feel like we haven't seen you guys forever even though we are at church together every Sunday. We can't wait for the primary program this Sunday!
This is the best! We mix it in our big 5 gallon water cooler. Just put all the ingredients in and wait for the dry ice to simmer down before you put the lid on. (It's probably a good idea to do it outside OR not to fill it completely with water--it has a tendancy to bubble over!)
8 comments:
She's got it down!! wow, good job mailee!
She walks??? She walks! I can't believe how big she is! She is adorable! Can't wait till Christmas so I can kiss that face!
HOORAY MAILEE! What a sweet girl.
Oh my gosh! I could cry! That's the cutest thing ever!!! Thanks for letting us see that. it was amazing! The feat and the face. The feat--adorable. The face--adorable. The smile--Livie's. How fun is that?
Shoot! Most importantly she looks just like you did at that age. And yes--very adorable.
That is so cute and she does so well walking. I feel like we haven't seen you guys forever even though we are at church together every Sunday. We can't wait for the primary program this Sunday!
GO Mailee!
I know you did trunk or treating Sat. POST something!
Post a Comment