Go Cowboys!(and you know I don't mean Dallas) I'll bet you didn't know I even looked at your blog. I could not resist a comment when I saw Addison had on his Pokes shirt. We miss you guys and I check up on you all the time. It looks like you have lots of fun in San Antonio!
This is the best! We mix it in our big 5 gallon water cooler. Just put all the ingredients in and wait for the dry ice to simmer down before you put the lid on. (It's probably a good idea to do it outside OR not to fill it completely with water--it has a tendancy to bubble over!)
7 comments:
Craig and I couldn't stop laughing! Addison's laugh is contagious!!! Looks like lots of fun!
The funniest thing is watching poor Addison try not to pee!
you kept it pretty low key! I bet I would have made a bigger fuss! Good Job Cass!
What a hoot! Where were you? I love those familiar laughs and voices. They grow ostrich's AND frogs big in Texas.
I love it when you freaked out. Super funny girl you are.
Go Cowboys!(and you know I don't mean Dallas) I'll bet you didn't know I even looked at your blog. I could not resist a comment when I saw Addison had on his Pokes shirt. We miss you guys and I check up on you all the time. It looks like you have lots of fun in San Antonio!
it's fun!!! thank you )))))))))))))
Post a Comment