Rustic Dots

Monday, October 27, 2008

Trunk or Treat

For Aly! Our ward's trunk or treat was really fun, but a whirlwind. Mailee is at the age that she doesn't like the craziness of Halloween so she was a beast. I had less than an hour to get our family ready after going to Time Out For Women, so the details didn't quite get attended to. I'm hoping to get some better pictures on Halloween! It was really fun, though. Addison and Alivia were so excited to be Meg and Hurcules. They were really adorable!

7 comments:

Craig and Aly said...

Thank you!!! You guys look so good! I'm sure you were the cutest family there! I do want more pictures, but I guess I can wait for halloween!

Jeani said...

Cass! Your costumes look great! Hang on to your's, Cheyna will be dating in a year and she could use a FORMAL! Holy Cow! What a ton of work! The kids look adorable not to mention the hottie standing beside you. (wink) Great Job!

Cristi said...

Holy cow - this brings back memories of SHOWTIME!

Kandice said...

cass you are so stinkin cute, right down to your adorable themed halloween costumes!

Becca said...

still sad............no loincloth!

The White Wash said...

Cassie, I dream that someday I can have half the creative power you have!! I actually can't wait to see what your family is going to be each year. I tried to pull a family effort this year, but Kinz didn't think Princess Leah was near as cool as I did:) We miss you guys. Happy Halloween.

estarks2000@yahoo.com said...

oh boy, you did it again! You are soo awesome! I seriously put in a good effort for costumes this year, and ...just could not talk them (jamey & maddox) into a family theme this year! so sad :(
Maddox just insisted that he was going to be iron man...could not get it out of his head...how could I pull of that theme? make cambrie dress up as a weapon of mass destruction?
I will be motivatied for next year...and I will stratigically get my kiddos excited about a certain theme...not tell them until 2 weeks prior...