Yes, I am totally one of those mothers who make my kids wear ridiculous things, like bunny ears on Easter. I think they are adorable! After two Easter egg hunts and more candy Easter morning, I think my kids probably ate more candy then they ever had. They get away with so much more a grandma's house!
Since my mom knew I was going to be there for Easter, she volunteered me to sing for the program at church. I really love to sing, and rarely get the opportunity anymore, so that also helped to make it a fun Easter. Since I was singing, many of my mom's siblings and her parents came to hear me from Wyoming and we had a big BBQ. It was also so fun to see those aunts and uncles. It's been a while!
Then, of course we couldn't stay long...we had to run over to the White's for another family dinner. It was delicious of course. We are well fed in this company! :)
1 comment:
I can't think of anything more precious than this! How cute are they?! I'm glad you had a lovely Easter. Hurray for families and holidays!
Post a Comment