Rustic Dots

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Soccer Mom

His interest in soccer was pretty much social...and then he really wanted a trophie, but I thought he was so cute.
Todd got to coach and Addison used his old football number: 54.
See him?! That is the perfect picture that captures his attitude on playing too. What a silly! Pizza party! I like my kids! :)
Here it is! The inspiration!

4 comments:

Prax Family said...

Addison is so handsome! I love it when kids his age play soccer. I bet he was a kick. Cute, cute, cute!

Rochelle said...

Miranda's inspiration was always the trophy and the feeling of "popularity" that she felt from being on a team sport. You watch, he'll catch the bug.
He looks adorable and I love that about him....the goofy side. He is great!

shauna said...

How fun! I cant wait until Lukas is old enough to play sports. that is fun that Todd was the coach. I bet Addison loved that. Also, loved the pics of the Beauty and the Beast play. Tell Todd that Brian thought that was pretty funny. How nice though that your husband does fun stuff like that with you!!!

Craig and Aly said...

Tell Addison Congrats on the trophy, I know he was pretty excited and proud of that baby! I love how Addison is getting a blessing from the little boy behind him in the group photo(I don't know why but that gave me the giggles!).