Rustic Dots

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Our First Day on Vacation!





Our trip to Utah was so much fun, and a whirlwind of activities! The day we got there, we went to see The Civil War at the Hale Theatre and then went out to eat with ALL my dad's siblings and quite a few of my cousins (family of 6 kids all with large families, so we're talking about a crowd)! The next morning I borrowed my 18 year old brother, Cameron's, car and got my hair cut. Unfortunately the car left me afoot! My parents came to pick me up and take us all to Layton park for the White family pictures. Darn it all, I forgot to take my camera, so I have no pictures...but maybe I'll take a picture of the ones I get when I get them and post them. I think they are going to turn out great.
Anyway, then we had breakfast and a fun Easter egg hunt at grandma and grandpa White's. But we can never stay at one thing too long when we are in Utah, so then off we ran to the Field family Easter egg hunt/reunion. I saw some of my cousins there that I haven't seen for years. It was SO much fun. I love my family!
Our Field Family picture was next...again at Layton park. I remembered to bring my camera there, so I snapped a few. I hope we get a good one. My mom has been trying for years to get a good picture of all of us. We have had quite a few failed attempts, so hopefully this time she'll get what she has always dreamed of. I especially like the picture of my mom and Alivia. Livie calls them the blue-eyed girls. She never has a blue-eyed ally at our house. :)

No comments: