My friend had this little peice of evidence on his blog, and I thought it was so funny. I think it's the first I've seen that I agree with on this topic too. Debbie, can you believe it? Underwear on my blog! :)
That is funny and so true! I enjoyed meeting you and your family at the wedding. Your kids are way cute. Hopefully we will get to talk more in the future. Natalie's wedding turned out wonderful and you have a way good voice! I enjoyed your songs! Talk to you later.
This is the best! We mix it in our big 5 gallon water cooler. Just put all the ingredients in and wait for the dry ice to simmer down before you put the lid on. (It's probably a good idea to do it outside OR not to fill it completely with water--it has a tendancy to bubble over!)
5 comments:
This is the funniest thing! Ha ha! I've gotta put it on my blog too!!
Too funny. Love it.
That is funny and so true! I enjoyed meeting you and your family at the wedding. Your kids are way cute. Hopefully we will get to talk more in the future. Natalie's wedding turned out wonderful and you have a way good voice! I enjoyed your songs! Talk to you later.
too true...
This is SO funny!! I stumbled upon your blog. . . congratulations on baby #3! You can check us out too
http://kidcollectors.blogspot.com
Post a Comment