Rustic Dots

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice?



Ha! As if I haven't embarrassed Todd enough lately! He was totally mad at me for posting that picture of him with his eyes closed as the Beast. But his 2nd mommy growing up just sent a few of these funny things, and I had to laugh. It would seem Todd has been a "good sport" his whole life! :) He makes a pretty cute little girl! Good thing, becuase our little Mailee looks just like him.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

He makes a darling girl or boy!!!! That smile...he could do no wrong in my book!!!!

Becca said...

LOVE IT!! He is a great sport.

shauna said...

All I can say is ... AWESOME! You could do some great blackmailing with those pics. (Not that you would want to anything.) Your husband IS a great sport!

Kajsa said...

oh my goodness! he looks so exactly the same! crazy! so i dont have your email, so if you would email me at kajsadee@hotmail.com and give me yours that would be great!!